The Give Big Pittsburgh Team will:
- Work with local newspapers, radio stations, and other media outlets to continue spreading the word to a wider audience about Give Big Pittsburgh
- Continue offering trainings to nonprofits participating in Give Big Pittsburgh, and those interested in the opportunity, on giving day best practices.
- Develop content for nonprofit’s participating in Give Big Pittsburgh to use, and for use on #GiveBigPittsburgh social media pages, Facebook and Twitter.
- Craft your campaign story. How are you celebrating Give Big Pittsburgh? How will you use the funds raised during Give Big Pittsburgh? Why should donors give to you on Give Big Pittsburgh?
- Recruit fundraising champions for your campaign. You can use your Board, volunteers, or staff!
- Let your volunteers know you’re participating in Give Big Pittsburgh and you need their help in extra special ways! Give them meaningful assignments to fully engage them.
- Develop your messaging plan for the next 2 months to ensure your donors know you are participating in Give Big Pittsburgh on November 28. Download the email and social media timelines in the Nonprofit Toolkit to get a head start!