Sample Give Big Pittsburgh Newsletter Template
Once you’ve kicked off Give Big Pittsburgh, you don’t want to lose that momentum and excitement! Once your board is on board, keep them in the loop by sending regular Give Big Pittsburgh email communications to share any important campaign updates and opportunities. Regular communications with your board members can help them to stay engaged and become more invested in helping you achieve your Give Big Pittsburgh goals.
Subject: Give Big Pittsburgh News & Updates!
We’re so excited that Give Big Pittsburgh is only [X] weeks away! We’ve got some Give Big Pittsburgh updates we’d like to share with you:
- Update on sponsorship and matching dollars acquired so far
- Total Peer-to-Peer Fundraisers recruited
- Overview of your Give Big Pittsburgh campaign theme or story
- Newly established internal or external goals
- Information on upcoming events surrounding Give Big Pittsburgh
This week, we’re looking for help with:
- Getting the word out on social media
- Setting up Peer-to-Peer fundraisers
- Acquiring additional sponsorship and matching dollars
- Preparing for a Give Big Pittsburgh specific event
Thank you for being a part of our Give Big Pittsburgh team! If you have any questions or are looking to get more involved in the planning process please don’t hesitate to reach out.